Friday, August 19, 2016

What I learned in Peru (Diego)



Going to Peru is over 1 day of plane rides and waiting in airports. On one of the plane rides I threw up. A lot. In Peru I learned about myself and the world. For example, comparing life in Canada to life in Peru. I learn that life in Canada is much better. I think. Peru is nice to visit.


While sand surfing on high dunes you go on your belly. On shorter dunes you can go on your but.
Sand surfing can be very scary. However once you get past the fear it can be very fun. I had a lot of fun.   


Macau Picchu is a lost Incan city.  The in the city you can only go one way.That was kind of disappointing. Although machu picchu had a very awesome view. Over all Machu Picchu  was not what I thought it would be because I had high expectations for the lost Incan city.
The children are working. that is not good. Old women are working. That is not good. There   Street vendors they are mostly nice.Lots of horn honking.I am glad I live in Canada, but disappointed in Peru’s living conditions.  

I learned that living in Canada is much better that living in Peru. Also I learned that it is possible to have  two  emotions at the same time. Example like fear and fun or gratitude and disappointment. These are my own thoughts about Peru.

No comments:

Post a Comment